"It's Over"


#Blogpost-02
I wonder how people can spell out to you 'it's over' and then, just walk out of your life like they never cared to stay in.
It feels like the food you brought home yesterday was somehow eaten and is now 'over'.
The winter you always wanted has come and the wait for it is just 'over'.
The semester you tried hard to pass through didn't fetch you enough results and it got just 'over'.
No, I don't understand this, at all. What is this,
it's over ? Huh?
Did your hands not shiver while typing out the most devastating words in the world to me ?
Did your face not show wrinkles when you shouted it out right at my face, that it was over?
Did not, for the sake of God, your soul, reach out to you, before you uttered those words?
Oh! You have sabotaged feelings and a person's life merely to 'it's over'.
But I got to tell you, dear, its not over and it won't ever get over either for you or for me.
No ! I am not another season, that I will be over neither am I a festival that I would come again n get over.
I am not a piece of paper which is torn n thrown after 'its over'
I am not the medicine in your bag that I will expire out.
You took a piece of me, into you, and it will never be over.
Please, once, for the sake of that little unsaved humanity, open up the dictionary and read the meaning of 'over'.
You will cry over your own selfishness and cruelty, for storming out the happiness out of a person, by saying just two belittle words "It's over."
And later you would have nothing than to regret over what you did n hide yourself in the dark asking if you did justice to yourself and to the person  to whom you you uttered those cruel words.
Believe me,  think a thousand  times before you speak it out to anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is the key to a happy life

Friendship By Chance

SORRY! Is it a solution to every problem?