Through The Eyes Of A Child


#BlogPost-10
A sweet soul and winner of hearts she is,
At every instant she is there to please
I have no words but a heart full of emotions,
She stands tall in the weirdest condition
Superb she is with her excellent ideas
She guides me in all the areas
She pop's in my mind's eyes when I am angry
And delights me with her dishes when I am hungry,
With her beautiful eyes and sweet smile
She hides all her sorrows and blushes off in style
She teaches me to lend a hand to others
And if someone hurts never to bother
She reads my heart through her eyes
And asks me to keep calm and be wise
She is the source of my enlightenment
And stands by my side in times of disappointment
As calm as the sea she is the source of my happiness
In her absence I am haunted by her emptiness
And my reason for living is only she
She keeps me safe and yet so free
Her inner beauty is so fair
A quality which is found to be rare
For her my love is incomparable
Which might not be recognizable
She is the soul of our family
And she is my dearest mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is the key to a happy life

Friendship By Chance

SORRY! Is it a solution to every problem?