Follow your passion

#BlogPost-15
*Why I Write?*
People often wonder, awestruck at how do writers manage so much time to write incredible stuff, from where do they get the ideas to pen down everyday? They themselves don't even find the time to relax and look at these insane pen-holders, 24/7 doing the same thing. Even this thinking is circulated about those people who are not professional writers but just write because of their love for writing. Well to me writing is not my daily duty , I write because I love to express myself in the form of beautiful words on the paper...
It's said if we do something with passion we never feel it as a duty or a burden so is my writing, not at all professional writer n i don't consider myself amongst the best but still I write, because I love to...
I cannot just murder my passion just because society thinks it's a waste of time.
So to those people who blame me for being an absolute waste of time and crazy about my relation with words, I just want to ask;
"Have you people ever experienced emotional suffocation?"
"Yes emotional suffocation when you have a bundle of things to speak on but you are restricted sometimes by moral barriers and sometimes because you don't have words."
"When I am not able to write I feel emotionally suffocated and when I write, the state of mental relaxation I get has nothing of comparison discovered yet."
"So find your happiness in the things you love doing the most. Even if the world bitches about it, you must never stop doing what fills you with everlasting gratitude and peace"
Rightly said but the cricketing legend SachinRameshTendulkar " Follow your dreams because dreams do come true" So to all those passionate writers hold your pens n start scribbling your ideas thoughts on the pages of your life and I am sure by the end you stop , your will have a beautiful book of memories to cherish forever ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is the key to a happy life

Friendship By Chance

"It's Over"