Plight of a Modern Society





#ब्लॉग पोस्ट :- 52

 It is a long write up so please read it patiently.


I have heard people saying "when life gives you lemon make lemonade" but they never told if the lemon in rotten how to deal with it. I am neither a feminist nor a misogynist. What I am seeing today is making me feel really afraid of the kind of society we are building in the name of women empowerment. Empowerment women with equal opportunities in every field but some women take crying to be their weapon to defame men in the name of domestic violence, mental torture and the list is long. But the fact is that I see men being troubled , running away from marriages. Our society is not giving a thought, if a girl cries it instantly is taken to that she is the victim and he is the culprit. I mean really? 

Please put your thinking hat on and think my educated society. We aren't here to discriminate but we aren't also here to deal with the tantrums of those who actually just play the blame game and end up with hefty some of money. 

I am not disagreeing to the fact that women are still suffering in this so called modern society where intoxicating drugs, clubbing and boozing are the signs of modernization.

There are still boys who are grown up still feel that it's ok to come back home by 7 pm not because they are deprived of freedom but because that's how they have been raised by the family. Good and evil both exists in the same society. We have people who have fled with the money to foreign countries and we have people commiting suicide because of debt. 

My fear is where are we heading as a society?

A girl frames charges on an individual of molestation and without much interrogation he is behind the bars. I feel that in this democratic country we all should have the same amount of rights irrespective of cast , creed and religion.

If this continues I fear that either the cases of  married men commiting suicide will spike or the number of divorce cases will or may be the least we can expect is boys turning their face away from marriages.

I know it's hard to believe the fact that a male can also be tortured to an extent that he falls under mental trauma and he stops socializing and he starts cutting himself from people just because of the fact that he is guilty until proven innocent.


Grow up my over qualified educational modern society , if you turn your eyes away from this may be someday you fall prey of the same case or someone dear to you. It's not about she is right and he is wrong the fact that bothers me is how long ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is the key to a happy life

Friendship By Chance

Life's Falling Values