FRIENDSHIP: You are my life I am your love


#BlogPost-08
When I look back at the first day we met
We were too shy and it's hard to forget
It's funny to think back at that time
As I never thought you would be mine
They say that true friendship is rare
And one gets after many prayers
Genuine friendship is something that I cherish
I am so lucky that it still exists
Our bond is so special
We have something irreplaceable
Unique in its own way
I love you more than words can say.
We've been through so many events
I will never forget all those moments
In so little time we've shared
that you've shown me how much you cared.
Friends are forever
In times ahead there is much more to discover
Especially the bond that you and I possess
Somehow you never fail to impress
A special bond I share with you
So beautiful just like morning dew
You have made my world a better place
An identity hard to replace
You are always there for me
Even if you are not free
When my spirits need a little lift
You truly prove to be an extraordinary gift.
You are everything to me and more
There was no one like you before
Life is such a adventurous journey,
Without you it would not have been so happy and funny
Our story will continue to grow
As we do not intend to show
Because I trust that with you by my side
You will be my perfect guide
You are so dear to me
Like a pearl in the sea
You know we will be best friends until the end
As together we make a perfect blend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is the key to a happy life

Friendship By Chance

SORRY! Is it a solution to every problem?