Self Realization !


#BlogPost-06
After a series of bad incidents in the past I realized that I should be the person that i was created to be, walk away and don’t look back, keep my light shining. Start with the positive list of the people I have to work it out with. If its still hurtful I have to change my focus to someone who helps me be strong. I don’t have time for part time friendships/relationships. If people want to be in my life they will take out time for me and not keep on using excuses of being too busy. A day would come when the person will pass on, and go on to grieve and say, “I should have, would’ve could’ve.” I am gonna  live with no regrets. If people don’t want to be in my life, i would gladly let them go. Bless them and wish them well. Not everyone I think is supposed to be my good friend, after a while the mask does fall down.
So all I learnt is "Live With No Regrets In Life..."
People will come and people will go
only those who come without any reason and stay there forever with the purpose to uplift me in my bad times are the only one's who really deserve to celebrate my victory...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is the key to a happy life

Friendship By Chance

SORRY! Is it a solution to every problem?