Live it Or Leave it , choice is your's !


#BlogPost-38
What is the one action which will make you great ...?
Everyone of us has a page in the history of the world. What is that page ?
How are we going to make that page which is going to be referred by the prosperity. There is a need to give a vision to your ambition and wings to our dreams. What are we we going to be remembered for ? Each one of us will ask this question to ourselves, "what I will be remembered for ?"
This is how it goes for me,
a few lines,
That out of the Box idea will drive you for the rest of your life. You will be definitely thinking something different on the out of the box vision, what are they?
 I being a youth experienced that , every youth wants to be Unique ,
But the world around us is doing its best day and night, to make us just everybody else. Whether you want to be you or everybody else ? Everybody else is convenient, at the first glance but not substantial I'm the long vision. The challenge therefore my pals is that...
We have to fight the hardest battle , which any human being can ever imagine to fight and never stop fighting until we arrive at your ultimate place. That is the Unique you. To get the Unique you is a Big battle. The battle doesn't refer that you take a gun , the battle means you need to have four unique qualities. Four unique tools you must have in that battle. The very first being "Setting of goal"
Second is
"Accquiring of knowledge continuously"
Third one is "Hard work with devotion"
And the last one is "Perseverance".
One must realise that if one is sincere and devoted single handedly towards one's goal we are definitely not going to be victorious immediately but we we will be successful ultimately, which also makes patience another tool to drive yourself towards the goal.
Where is there is morality in the heart, there is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, there is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, there is an order in the nation. When there is an order in the nation, there is peace in the world.
A leader must have a vision, without a vision one can't dream to be a leader, so a leader must have a vision. A leader must be able to travel into the unexplored path as normally the human tendency is to travel the well laidout path. But the leader he takes the untravelled path. A leader must know how to manage success and handle defeat. There is a poem and here is how it goes :-
"I climbed and climbed
Where is the peak my lord
I climbed and climbed
Where is the peak my lord
I ploughed and ploughed ,
Where is the knowledge treasure my lord
I ploughed and ploughed ,
Where is the knowledge treasure my lord
I sailed and sailed
Where is the island of  peace my lord
I sailed and sailed
Where is the island of  peace my lord
Almighty
Bless my nation
With vision and sweat
Resulting into happiness."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is the key to a happy life

Friendship By Chance

"It's Over"